USE OF THE MUNBULAK DEPOSIT OF GROUNDWATER FOR WATER SUPPLY OF THE POPULATION OF KARMAKSHI, JALAGASH, SYRDARYA DISTRICTS AND KYZYLORDA CITY
Project Objectives: Water supply with high-quality drinking water of the population of Kyzylorda and 83 rural settlements.
Objectives of the project:
- revaluation of groundwater resources at the field under consideration;
- development and implementation of working project for the construction of water intake, main water supply and well operation;
- improvement of water supply conditions in the settlements of Karmakshi, Jalagash, Syrdarya districts and Kyzylorda city by organizing water delivery.
Expected results of the project:
- design and estimate documentation for the transfer of Mynbulak groundwater deposit;
- technical report on the results of field work and laboratory research;
- the contract for the extraction of Mynbulak groundwater deposit;
- water supply with high-quality drinking water of the population of Kyzylorda, rural settlements and creation of favorable conditions for economic activity.
The cost of the project: 23.6 billion tenge ($ 75 million)
Payback period: 18-20 years
Terms of the project: 2017 -2025.